Caretaker (160-unit apartment community in St. Paul)
Wellington Management is currently seeking two (2) part-time Caretakers to live on-site in our 160-unit apartment complex in St Paul. Caretakers are responsible for maintaining buildings and surrounding grounds in a neat and tidy manner and maintaining a pleasant atmosphere and relations with residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the physical appearance of the building and grounds as assigned by management and light building maintenance.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient customer service conduct at all times
- Professionally handle resident issues efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy, must be available the first and the last day of the month.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment, operating within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and the company’s safety policies at all times.
- Comply with all industry Fair Housing rules.
- Flexible schedule – approximately 20 hours a week
- Employee Rent Discount
- Must be able to line on-site and work first and last day of every month for turns.
- Ability to communicate verbally and
- Attention to detail
- Experience as a Caretaker helpful, but not required
To apply or to learn more about this opportunity, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.