River Bend Business Park
Ideally located business park on the Mississippi’s east bank.
River Bend Business Park is a joint venture between Wellington Management, Inc. and the Saint Paul Port Authority. The 22-acre site is situated between Shepard Road and the Mississippi River at Randolph Avenue, just blocks from the revitalized West 7th Street Business District and within five minutes of downtown. Developed by Wellington between 2006 and 2011, the three-building complex is located on the Mississippi's east bank and offers panoramic views of the river valley.
- Overlooks the Mississippi River valley
- Building and monument signage opportunities
- Offers the flexibility to meet any need from high office finish to tech space or office/warehouse
- Located in the West 7th Neighborhood, which is home to a noteworthy variety of local retail, restaurants and breweries on a revitalized strip leading into Downtown
- 1.5 miles from Downtown St. Paul; 3 miles from the State Capitol Building; 7 miles from MSP International Airport
- 2 miles from Grand Avenue’s iconic, high-end shopping district that draws local and national retailers
- Access to Sam Morgan Regional Trail; several nearby green spaces, parks and trails
- Convenient access to I-35E, I-94 and Highway 52
- Within a mile of Metro Transit bus routes 54 and 74
- Single story, 18-24' clear heights
- Dock high doors
Leasing Agent &
Kori DeJong, CPM