Retail and workforce affordable apartments on the Blue Line.
Completed in 2015, 22twenty (F.K.A. Lake Street Station) includes 6,000 SF of ground-floor retail space and 64 one- and two-bedroom apartments available at 60 percent of area median income. Located between the Lake Street/Midtown light rail stop and the bustling Hi-Lake Shopping Center, 22twenty exemplifies accessible urban living in a thriving commercial corridor. Residents enjoy the rooftop patio with views of downtown, an urban garden, community room, business center, fitness facilities and much more.
For more information on this property or for a building emergency, please call 612-728-3000.
- 100 percent workforce affordable housing available at 60 percent AMI
- Immediately adjacent to Hi-Lake Shopping Center (rebuilt in 2021)
- Countless walkable food, retail and entertainment options
- Adjacent to the light rail and bus station
- Minutes from Downtown Minneapolis (6-minute drive, 7-minute rail ride)
- Featured at Rail-Volution, an international conference that forecasts transit in livable communities
- Locally owned and managed
Residental Regional Manager
Senior Residential Operations Manager