Retail and workforce affordable apartments on the Blue Line.
Completed in 2015, 22twenty (F.K.A. Lake Street Station) includes 6,000 SF of ground-floor retail space and 64 one- and two-bedroom apartments available at 60 percent of area median income. Located between the Lake Street/Midtown light rail stop and the bustling Hi-Lake Shopping Center, 22twenty exemplifies accessible urban living in a thriving commercial corridor. Residents enjoy the rooftop patio with views of downtown, an urban garden, community room, business center, fitness facilities and much more.
- 100 percent workforce affordable housing available at 60 percent AMI
- Immediately adjacent to Hi-Lake Shopping Center (rebuilt in 2021)
- Countless walkable food, retail and entertainment options
- Adjacent to the light rail and bus station
- Minutes from Downtown Minneapolis (6-minute drive, 7-minute rail ride)
- Featured at Rail-Volution, an international conference that forecasts transit in livable communities
- Locally owned and managed
Residental Regional Manager
Senior Residential Operations Manager