Arden Plaza Retail Center
One-stop shopping for our north metro neighbors.
The remodeled Arden Plaza Retail Center is conveniently located on Lexington Avenue North (28,000 VPD) and hosts a diverse tenant mix, including restaurants, grocery store, hardware store, salon/spa and more. Surrounded by lakes, parks and trails, the center enjoys patronage from the 2.5 million SF of office space within a two-mile radius, as well as the adjacent residential neighborhoods.
Acquired by Wellington in 2000, the shopping center benefits from easy freeway access from I-694 to the north, I-35E to the east and I-35W to the west. Its location at the intersection of major thoroughfares Lexington Avenue and County Road E provides easy access from the northern Twin Cities metro.
- Anchored by Tavern Grill, Ace Hardware and Walgreens
- Easy access from I-694 to the north and I-35W to the west
- Minutes from Target Shoreview, Rosedale Mall and Bethel College
- Surrounded by beautiful lakes, parks and trails
- Diverse retail mix, including a grocery store, specialty shops, restaurants, fitness and massage center and salon/spa
Leasing Agent &
Eric Olsen, CPM, CCIM