Blue Line Flats
Workforce affordable apartments for South Minneapolis families large and small.
Completed in 2016, Blue Line Flats added 135 workforce affordable apartments available at 30, 50 and 60 percent of area median income. The one-, two- and three-bedroom units feature in-home washers and dryers, individually controlled central heating and air conditioning, dishwashers and more. Tenants enjoy the rooftop deck, beautiful courtyard, two community rooms, playground, underground parking, and direct access to Metro Transit’s Blue Line light rail. Wellington also partners with Clare Housing on a small number of units to create home, health, hope and stability for individuals affected by HIV.
For more information on this property or for a building emergency, please call 612-722-0370.
- Close to shopping, restaurants and mass transit
- Adjacent to the Midtown Station on Metro Transit’s Blue Line
- One block from the Minneapolis YWCA and Nice Ride station
- Landscaped courtyard
- Underground and surface parking
- Playground and BBQ/picnic area
- Bike repair room and storage
- Community room with rooftop deck
- On-site maintenance and management
- Named a Top Project of 2016 by Finance and Commerce
Minneapolis, MN 55406
135 multifamily units
Surface and underground
Residental Regional Manager
Senior Residential Operations Manager