Single-tenant office at the heart of City Centre.
Centrewood Commons sits in the heart of Woodbury's City Centre district, immediately across from Woodbury's City Hall. Completed in 1990 and routinely updated, the single-story office building is located at the intersection of Valley Creek Road and Radio Drive. Entira Family Clinics occupies the entire building.
- Located immediately across from Woodbury's City Hall on the intersection of Valley Creek Road and Radio Drive
- Designed by KKE Architects and developed by Wellington as part of broader mixed-use master plan
- Home of Entira Family Clinics
- Affluent population within one mile (average household income ~$123,000)
- Near a density of major residential communities, including Evergreen, the Seasons Villas, Interlachen Woods and Wedgewood
Fully Occupied8325 City Centre Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
56 surface stalls, 5.1 : 1,000 SF
Owner, Developer, Manager, Leasing
BrochureSite PlanDistrict Plan
8325 City Centre Drive Woodbury MN 55125 | Get Directions
Leasing Agent &
Maryjean "MJ" Kroll, CPM, RPA