Clydesdale Marketplace Outlot
One-stop shopping for our northwestern neighbors.
Clydesdale Marketplace is a 200,000 SF community shopping center exceptionally located on the heavily traveled intersection of Highway 55 and County Road 101 in Medina. Developed in 2006, Clydesdale Marketplace consists of two buildings, of which Wellington owns and manages in-line retail space (27,000 SF), a pad building (6,000 SF) and a 0.75-acre outlot. Wellington sold a second outlot to the highly acclaimed Goddard School.
The in-line retail component is attached to a Target store (134,000 SF), and the second building is a highly visible multi-tenant pad building next to Highway 55. The diverse local community-serving tenant mix makes for a convenient one-stop shopping experience.
- Adjacent to Caribou Coffee, Dollar Tree, Kalla Lilly Spa/Salon, Verizon Wireless, among others
- Shadow anchored by Target and Wells Fargo
- Surrounded by rapid residential development growth, second fastest-growing city in Minnesota (2021)
- Adjacent to the Highway 55 and County Road 101 intersection (25,000 VPD)
- Excellent visibility from Highway 55
Medina, Minnesota 55340
200 surface stalls, 6.1 : 1,000 SF
Owner, Manager, Leasing
|Land||32,670 SF||Outlot||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
Leasing Agent &