A piece of St. Paul history houses inspiring office space.
The Drake Marble Building was constructed in the early 1900s to serve as a marble cutting and polishing plant on St. Paul's West Side, just across the Mississippi River from the Central Business District. Wellington renovated the Drake Building a century later, converting it into one of the most unique office spaces St. Paul has to offer. Drake Bank opened in the newly repositioned building in 2002, becoming the first chartered bank to open in the city in more than four decades.
Much of the distinctive historic character of this four-story building has been carefully retained. A massive lightwell brings the common areas of all four floors together, and the south side of the building features a patio using original Plato Boulevard cobblestone street pavers.
- Winner of the St. Paul Heritage Preservation Award
- Exposed concrete structure with high open ceilings
- Beautiful landscaping with plantings, patio and picnic tables
- Within five minutes of Downtown St. Paul and the St. Paul Downtown Airport
- Operable windows on floors 2-4
- Ample natural light and striking views of downtown
- Cherokee Regional Park, Robert Piram Regional Trail and Harriet Island Regional Trail accessible from Plato Boulevard
- Highly visible pylon sign
- 10-17’ clear heights
- Free parking
|Office||6,274 SF||Suite 240-270||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
|Office||3,193 SF||Suite 320||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
|Office - Available Summer 2023!||9,883 SF||Suite 420||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
Leasing Agent &
Kori De Jong, CPM