Office, Retail, Mixed-Use, Industrial/Flex
A charming destination in St. Paul’s Saint Anthony Park.
The historic Evenson Building is located on a busy, yet walkable intersection in the Saint Anthony Park neighborhood. The two-level retail and office building is home to neighborhood favorite Finnish Bistro, quirky gift store Boréal, the craft woodworking shop The Transformed Tree, and a second-floor law office.
Tenants and visitors enjoy the unique offerings of the area shops and the walkability of the adjacent residential neighborhood. The retail tenants have prospered due to the excellent visibility and curb appeal of this brick and stucco building in a neighborhood known for attracting eclectic local retailers.
- Located in the beautiful Saint Anthony Park neighborhood
- Historic building constructed in 1914
- Prime visibility on Como and Carter Avenues
- Retail tenants include neighborhood favorites Finnish Bistro and Boréal
- Excellent access to public transportation
Fully Occupied2264 Como & 2239 Carter Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55108
Saint Anthony Park
Owner, Manager, Leasing
2264 Como & 2239 Carter Avenue St. Paul MN 55108 | Get Directions
Leasing Agent &