Centrally located retail in one of the Twin Cities’ fastest-growing communities.
Completed in 2015, Lyndale Station is a three-building retail center located in Richfield’s central commercial corridor. This redeveloped corner is well-connected to biking/walking paths and public transportation. The site is anchored by a 45,000 SF LA Fitness and bookended by two smaller neighborhood retail buildings. East retail tenants include: Von Hanson Meats, Salon Concepts, Planned Parenthood, Firehouse Subs and Bank of America. West retail includes: My Burger, a Caribou Coffee drive-thru, Great Clips and The Archery.
- Recently built facility in a central location (66th Street & Lyndale Avenue)
- Excellent access to Interstate 35W and Highway 62
- Beautiful landscaping and walkable surroundings
- Anchored by LA Fitness and home to a diverse tenant mix
- Within three minutes of the Woodlake Nature Center, Lakewinds Food Co-op and Hennepin Healthcare Richfield Clinic & Pharmacy
- Clear heights: 23’7” (Building 1), 17’2” (Building 2), 12’ (Building 3)
Richfield, MN 55423
400 surface stalls, 5.5 : 1,000 SF
Owner, Manager, Leasing
Leasing Agent &