Mixed-use retail-residential on the light rail.
Metro Lofts is a mixed-use retail and 67-unit residential condominium project located on the west end of University Avenue between the Minneapolis and St. Paul central business districts. Residents enjoy the ease of accessibility, the beautiful and walkable Prospect Park Neighborhood to the west, as well as excellent access to park and trail systems along the Mississippi River blocks from the site.
Developed in 2006, Metro Lofts is part of Wellington’s broader Westgate Station, an established mixed-use district where urban transit accessibility meets the neighborhood. With easy access to University Avenue, Highway 280 and I-94, Westgate Station thrives in the heart of the Twin Cities metro.
- Within 10 minutes of both downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Steps from the Metro Transit Green Line’s Westgate Station
- 2-minute drive to TCF Bank Stadium and the University of Minnesota’s East Bank campus (4 minutes on LRT)
- Walkable to the Prospect Park Neighborhood in Minneapolis
- Great visibility along University Avenue, a block west of Highway 280
- Excellent access to park and trail systems along the Mississippi River