Nicollet Corporate Center
Conveniently located office/flex space with a wooded backyard.
Nicollet Corporate Center includes three office/showroom buildings located immediately north of Highway 13 and one mile east of 35W in Burnsville. The complex consists of high-quality office, production and warehouse space and overlooks a beautiful wildlife preserve. The property is a three-minute drive to Burnsville Heart of the City, which is home to apartments, restaurants and retail stores including Red’s Savoy Pizza, Mediterranean Cruise Café, Jensen’s Café, Caribou Coffee, Cub Foods, Mind’s Eye Comics and Bridal Accents Couture, among others. Acquired by Wellington in 2007, Nicollet Corporate Center offers convenience, natural beauty and low occupancy costs.
- Wooded lot overlooking a wildlife preserve
- Beautiful landscaping with patios
- Excellent visibility off Nicollet Avenue
- Great window lines for abundant natural light
- Easy access off of Highway 13 (32,000 VPD)
- Minnesota Valley Transit Authority bus stop across Nicollet Avenue
- Walkable to the Minnesota River Greenway trail, Ames Center and Burnsville Heart of the City
- Fed Ex, UPS & USPS boxes on-site
- Building 1-2, two stories; Building 3, one story
- Building 1 and 3, 14’ clear height; Building 2, 14-16’ clear height
- One dock door (Building 1)
Leasing Agent &
Kori De Jong, CPM