North Oaks Professional Building
Premier healthcare office space in an affluent North Oaks neighborhood.
North Oaks Professional Building is a premier location for healthcare professionals in the North Oaks/Shoreview area. Developed by Wellington in 1990, this building’s warm prairie-style design plays beautifully with the adjacent evergreen tree preserve. Dual entrances with gabled canopies provide close "front door" locations for all building tenants, while ribbon windows offer both flexibility and ample natural light.
North Oaks Professional Building is part of Wellington’s greater North Oaks development, which also includes an 88,000 SF office and retail center at the intersection of Highways 96 and 49 on the border of North Oaks and Shoreview. Restaurants, shops and banking facilities complement the medical/dental office space.
- Located on Highway 96 at the Hodgson Road intersection (VPD: 36,000)
- Close to upscale retail and restaurants
- Designed by KKE Architects and constructed by Kraus-Anderson
- Monument signage available
- Warm prairie-style design set off by mature landscaping and adjacent evergreen tree preserve
- Dual entrances with gabled canopies
- Affluent population within one mile (average household income: ~$150,000)
- Central location between I-35W, I-35E and I-694
Maryjean "MJ" Kroll, CPM, RPA
Owner, St. Croix Real Estate, Inc.