North Oaks Village Retail Center
Eclectic specialty retail serving an affluent North Oaks neighborhood.
North Oaks Village Retail Center is a two-building specialty retail center located at the corner of Highway 96 and Hodgson Road, which serves as a principal artery for the communities of North Oaks, Shoreview, Vadnais Heights and White Bear Lake. The striking mall rapidly became a sought-after location for the best retailers and restaurateurs in the north suburban area.
The retail center is part of Wellington’s greater mixed-use development in North Oaks, which includes complementary office and retail facilities that all share a common design aesthetic and set of amenities. The center is home to Walgreens, Taste of Scandinavia Bakery, Bruegger’s Bagels, Caribou Coffee, Winestreet Spirits, among others.
- Located on the northeast corner of Highway 96 and Hodgson Road (VPD: 36,000)
- Solid mix of local and national retailers including Bruegger's Bagels, Caribou Coffee, Walgreens and Taste of Scandinavia Bakery
- Monument signage available
- Affluent population within one mile (average household income: ~$150,000)
- Central location between I-35W, I-35E and I-694
Owner, Leasing Manager
Senior Property Manager