Best-in-class retail center off I-94 in Oakdale.
Oakdale Village is a stabilized, three-building retail center that also includes one pad-ready land parcel. The property consists of high-quality construction surrounded by impressive hardscapes, water fountains in each water retention pond, and a creek fronting Inwood Avenue, also called Radio Drive.
Shadow anchors include Best Buy, Burlington and HomeGoods, with free-standing Red Lobster and Olive Garden restaurants complementing the site. Together, these shadow anchors, restaurants and visibility from I-94 draw significant consumer traffic from the surrounding trade area.
- Retailers include FlowFit, David’s Bridal, Guitar Center, Sports Clips, Fidelity Brokerage, Lasik Plus, Buffalo Wild Wings, Urban Wok, Teriyaki Madness, Taco Libre, Victoria Nail and Spa and Five Guys
- Shadow-anchored by Burlington, Best Buy, HomeGoods, Red Lobster and Olive Garden
- Primary access via I-94, the metro’s major east-west artery (~100K VPD)
- 77% of the center is original tenancy
- Population within trade area is 251K; AHHI is $117,000
- Estimated population growth is 29% above average
- Vacancy is second-generation restaurant space
Oakdale, MN 55128
226 surface stalls, 5.9 : 1,000 SF
Owner, Manager, Leasing
Leasing Agent &
Eric Olsen, CPM, CCIM