Decades-long success where the city meets St. Anthony Park — end cap, restaurant space available for the first time in 30 years.
Built in 1991, Park Crossing is a neighborhood retail center designed to convey a relationship to the surrounding residential community of St. Anthony Park. Located at the corner of Energy Park Drive and Raymond Avenue, Park Crossing is immediately south of the University of Minnesota’s St. Paul campus and a half-mile from Highway 280 to the west. Winner Gas and Bruegger’s Bagels anchor the center, which is home to several long-term tenants.
The St. Anthony Park neighborhood has always attracted creative, high-quality retail shops, which is one reason why Park Crossing has been well-leased over the decades. The center also enjoys traffic from two million SF of office space along Energy Park Drive alone. In keeping with the neighborhood context, clapboard siding, white trim and a pitched roof complement the street lights and railings from Gateway Park across the street.
- Anchored by a Winner Gas and Bruegger's Bagels bakery
- Consistent leasing success since opening in 1991
- Within a minute of Highway 280 and I-94
- Immediately south of the University of Minnesota’s St. Paul campus
- Two million SF of office space along Energy Park Drive alone
- Home of the award-winning Pho 79
- Intersection VPD: >22,000
Leasing Agent &
Eric Olsen, CPM, CCIM