Pilot Knob Service Center
Flexible, ideally located office/flex near MSP Airport.
Pilot Knob Service Center is an office/showroom/warehouse complex conveniently located on the corner of Pilot Knob Road and Northland Drive, just one block north of I-494 in Mendota Heights. The site offers easy access to the entire metro area and is nine minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.
Acquired by Wellington in 1997, Pilot Knob Service Center offers a mix of office and warehouse spaces with a combination of drive-in and dock height doors. This property is home to a variety of users including light manufacturing, fitness users and several shipping/packaging businesses.
- Flexible office/warehouse space, fully air-conditioned warehouse
- Located just one block north of the I-494 / Pilot Knob interchange (VPD: ~103,000)
- Excellent access to 35E and Highway 55
- Combination of drive-in and dock height doors
- Corporate business park setting
- Walkable hotels, grocery and restaurants
- Within nine minutes of MSP International Airport
- 13’6” clear height