A dramatic transformation for a brick-and-timber gem on the light rail.
Home of Avalon Charter School, Sewall Gear is a beautifully restored brick-and-timber building in the Raymond/University corridor within 10 minutes of both downtowns. Wellington Management purchased the two-story building in 2011 and immediately began a major clean-up and renovation. The property features an abundance of windows for ample natural light and easy access to I-94, Highway 280 and University Avenue. The Green Line’s Raymond Avenue light rail station lies one block to the south.
- Brick-and-timber construction
- Located in the Raymond/University corridor across the street from Dual Citizen Brewing Company
- One block from Green Line light rail station
- Easy access to Downtown Minneapolis (8 minutes) and Downtown St. Paul (9 minutes)
- Easy access to I-94, Highway 280 and University Avenue
- 11-20’ clear heights
Leasing Agent &