City Centre East
Five-building retail center in the heart of Woodbury.
City Centre East is a five-building retail center located in the heart of Woodbury at the intersection of City Centre Drive and Radio Drive. The center is home to Panera Bread, ERIK’S Bike Board Ski, Acapulco, Leeann Chin, among others. City Centre East was constructed in phases beginning in 1998 and quickly became one of the most active retail centers in Washington County's fastest-growing community.
- Located in Woodbury's City Centre district
- Great visibility from Radio Drive (VPD: 26,200)
- Notable tenants include Panera Bread, ERIK’S Bike Board Ski, Acapulco, Leeann Chin, among others
- Affluent population within one mile (average household income ~$123,000)
- Near a density of major residential communities, including Evergreen, the Seasons Villas, Interlachen Woods and Wedgewood
Leasing Agent &
Kathy Bayliss, CPM, CCIM