City Centre Plaza
Eclectic retail in the heart of downtown Woodbury.
City Centre Plaza is a three-building retail center located at the intersection of Valley Creek Road and Radio Drive in the heart of thriving downtown Woodbury. The project's dynamic design — utilizing brick, block glass and unique striped awnings — is punctuated with striking metal roofed towers. A rock-lined entry pond sets off the project's warm earth tones and festive signage. Constructed in 1995, City Centre Plaza quickly became a hub for goods and services in Washington County's most rapidly growing community.
- Located in the heart of downtown Woodbury
- Near retail, restaurants and financial institutions
- Affluent population within one mile (average household income ~$123,000)
- Near a density of major residential communities, including Evergreen, the Seasons Villas, Interlachen Woods and Wedgewood
- Current tenants include Patina, FedEx, Bruegger’s Bagels, Caribou Coffee, Punch Pizza, among others
- Ample surface parking
- 14’ clear height