Court West Building
Gorgeous transit-adjacent office building in the Twin Cities’ bullseye.
In the late 1990s, Wellington began assembling land just east of the prominent Prospect Park neighborhood in Minneapolis for what would become St. Paul’s Westgate Station development district. This investment included the acquisition of Court West — a distinctive six-level office building originally built in 1950 for the Minnesota Hospital Association.
Through the 2000s, Wellington, Dominium and others developed a mixed-use community adjacent to University Avenue. Before the light rail and the Westgate Station stop opened in 2014, Court West enjoyed an extensive renovation, with leasing targeted at local non-profit organizations. The building is currently 95 percent leased to Prepare + Prosper, The Trust for Public Land, Catholic Community Foundation of Minnesota, among others.
- Located in the heart of the Midway
- 10 minutes from the State Capital and Minneapolis City Hall; 17 minutes by light rail to City Hall
- 6 minutes from TCF Bank stadium on the University of Minnesota’s East Bank campus
- Excellent transit services, adjacent to Metro Transit Green Line
- Located just west of the Highway 280 and I-94 interchange
- Striking monument and building signage
- Shared conference room
- Gender-neutral shower facilities
- Efficient energy management system
Leasing Agent &