Energy Technology Center
Modern, amenity-rich office space between the downtowns.
Acquired by Wellington in 1995, Energy Technology Center (ETC) is an impressive four-story office building that the company converted into the largest multi-tenant office building in Energy Park. This metal panel and glass building was constructed in 1982 by Control Data Corporation and occupies a 14-acre site in the heart of St. Paul's Energy Park business district, 10 minutes from either downtown.
ETC features an expansive café and vending area with daily food service, a fitness center, bike room, dry cleaning services, a loading dock, freight elevator and three separate elevator lobbies. Tenants range in size from full floors to individual 1,000 SF office suites.
- Exterior building signage opportunity
- Convenient access to the freeway system and both downtowns
- Close to Rosedale and HarMar malls, restaurants and other retail
- Beautifully landscaped (shade trees, outdoor patios, walking path)
- Upgraded common areas, including a fitness center, bike room and vending/café
- Fiber optic internet available
- Along Metro Transit bus line 3B
- 11-13' clear heights
- Spacious lower-level common area
Leasing Agent &
Maryjean "MJ" Kroll, CPM, RPA