Always Minneapolis, Everlake.
Everlake is Longfellow’s newest multifamily community, consisting of modern apartments, beautiful amenity spaces and first-floor neighborhood retail within a dynamic urban center. As Phase 3 of Wellington’s transit-oriented Minnehaha Crossing development, Everlake adds 189 apartments and additional retail to the six-acre former Rainbow Foods site that also includes an Aldi grocery store, Wells Fargo, Wendy’s, a neighborhood restaurant and a K-8 charter school. A future phase will include a smaller residential project.
- Internet café and adjacent second-floor patio
- Top-floor sky lounge with fireplace, TV, kitchen and expansive views of the Minneapolis skyline
- Fitness center and yoga room
- Pet spa and designated outdoor pet relief area
- Package lockers and secure room for oversized packages
- Secure underground parking and electric vehicle charging stations
- On-site storage available
- Ground-floor bike room and secure bike storage
- Walkability to Lake Street/Midtown station along Metro Transit’s Blue Line light rail
- Common area wi-fi for residents
- Target and Cub Foods across the street
- Winner of RE Journals' "Multifamily Project of the Year - Minneapolis Neighborhood" award (2021)
Senior Residential Operations Manager