A local retail magnet surrounded by residential development.
Constructed in 1985, Falcon Crossing is a neighborhood retail center located at the corner of Larpenteur and Snelling Avenues in the heart of Falcon Heights. The highly visible brick building is located just south of Rosedale and HarMar malls and near the University of Minnesota’s St. Paul campus and the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
Wellington acquired Falcon Crossing in 1994 and has worked to upgrade the building's exterior and landscaping. This high-demand location has remained popular with local tenants, with the project consistently remaining close to fully occupied. The diverse tenant mix includes national retailers like Jimmy John’s and Toppers, as well as local businesses like Golden Tailor, Merwin Liquor and New Fresh Wok.
- Located at the Snelling/Larpenteur intersection (56,000 VPD)
- Residential population within 3 miles: 100,000+
- Direct stop on major bus routes, including Rapid Bus Transit
- Minutes from Como Lake and all things Como Park (golf course, pool, parks, trails, zoo & conservatory)
- Close to the University of Minnesota and State Fairgrounds
- Just south of Rosedale and HarMar malls
- 12’ 6” clear height
Leasing Agent &
Eric Olsen, CPM, CCIM