Modern Starbucks-anchored retail to complement influx of housing in north metro.
Just three minutes from the I-35W exit and seven minutes from National Sports Center, Lexside Shops is a modern retail center anchored by a Starbucks drive-thru with a patio. The strip center now also offers a Jersey Mike's, Park Dental and Buff City Soap. A 1,722sf space is still available.
The retail center is a continuation of Wellington’s 244-acre district plan at Lexington and 109th avenues. The site’s zoning status as a Planned Business District allows for a wide range of possibilities including grocery, restaurant, theater, bank, hotel, medical and office. These elements will complement the newly constructed and forthcoming residential components, including on-site senior housing (192 units, completed 2020), multi-family (182 units, coming 2023) and owner-occupied housing (254 units, Lexi Apartments with phased occupancy in Fall 2023).
- Modern retail center anchored by a Starbucks drive-thru with a patio
- Including Park Dental, Buff City Soap & Jersey Mike's
- Grey shell package rents start at $25/SF (depending on terms)
- $10/SF tenant allowance, up to $25/SF (depending on terms)
- Two designated areas for exterior signage
- Monument signage opportunity
- Exterior trash enclosure
- Signaled intersection at 109th and Lexington avenues (36,000+ VPD)
Blaine, MN 55449
Lexington & North Meadows
70 surface stalls, 6.3 : 1,000 SF
Owner, Developer, Manager, Leasing
|Retail||1,722 SF||Suite 120||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
Chief Operating Officer & Senior Property Manager
David Bergstrom, CPM, FMA, RPA