Urban department store-inspired retail for our South Minneapolis neighbors.
Nicollet Goodwill is an impressive single-tenant retail building located near the intersection of 60th Street and Nicollet Avenue. This was Goodwill's first urban two-story retail store in Minnesota, as well as the company's first location within Minneapolis city limits. The architecture was inspired by traditional urban department stores with brick details and larger street side windows for views into the store on both levels. The property is surrounded by a diverse mix of other retailers and dense residential.
- Winner of the 2014 STARR Award in the “New Construction: Retail over 20,000 SF” category
- Neighbors include Cub Foods, Q Fanatic BBQ, Wild Minds Artisan Ale, among many others
- Great access to public transportation
- Signage exposure from Highway 35W
- Significant walkable residential development
- 12’ clear height
Minneapolis, MN 55419
36 surface stalls, drive-thru
Owner, Developer, Manager, Leasing
Leasing Agent &