North Oaks Financial Center
Prairie-style office in an affluent North Oaks neighborhood.
Located on the busy Highway 96, North Oaks Financial Center offers amenitized office space in one of the most prestigious residential communities in the Twin Cities. Wellington developed this two-level "prairie-style" office building in 1990 and has continued to professionally manage and renovate the building, which is now home to North Oaks Homeowners Association and Tradition Capital Bank.
Tenants enjoy updated common areas and lobbies and a private patio/deck area available to second-floor tenants. North Oaks Financial Center is part of Wellington’s greater North Oaks development, which also includes an 88,000 SF office and retail center that offers restaurants, banking and shopping.
- Located on Highway 96 at the Hodgson Road intersection (VPD: 36,000)
- Close to up-scale retail and restaurants
- Large conference room for rent
- Monument signage available
- Affluent population within one mile (average household income: ~$150,000)
- Two-story main lobby, grand staircase and elevator
- Central location between I-35W, I-35E and I-694
- Mature landscaping
- Generous improvement allowance
- Private roof-top decks
North Oaks, MN 55127
146 surface stalls, 5 : 1,000 SF
Owner, Developer, Manager
BrochureSite PlanWebsiteDistrict Plan
|Office||8,139 SF||Suite 100A||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
|Office||761 SF||Suite 101B||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
|Office||1,720 SF||Suite 220||3D Tour||Floor Plan|
Vice President, CBRE
Senior Property Manager