Stylish office space across the river from Downtown St. Paul.
The newly remodeled Runway 52 office building is located immediately across the Mississippi River from downtown and adjacent to Holman Field Airport with easy on and off access to Highway 52.
Built in 1981, Runway 52 offers beautiful office space with stunning views of the skyline and the Mississippi River. After acquiring the property in 1994, Runway 52 required an extensive renovation and was updated again in 2020. This investment included revamping the bathrooms, lobby, and exterior façade, as well as a new pylon sign.
- Built in 1981, renovated in 2020
- Suite 100 is a spec suite
- Build-to-suit opportunity
- Largest contiguous space: 17,217 SF (1st floor)
- Excellent exposure along Highway 52 and Lafayette Road
- Building and monument signage opportunities
- Easy access to the heart of Downtown St. Paul
- Walkable to Robert Piram Regional Trail along Highway 52 connecting Harriet Island Regional Park to the Kaposia Landing Fields in South St. Paul
- Easy access to I-94 and Highway 52
- Adjacent to St. Paul's Holman Field Airport
- 14’ clear height (warehouse)
- Common area conference room
- 24/7 card access
Vice President, Colliers