A new field of play across from Allianz Field.
The Pitch apartment community offers stylish studios, one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms conveniently located across the street from Allianz Field along the Green Line and midway between the downtowns. The project also includes street-level retail that houses the Bremer Bank that formerly occupied the site, along with 4,291 SF of remaining rentable space.
The project is among the first market-rate offerings north of I-94 and east of Fairview and demonstrates the neighborhood’s ability to support significant capital investment in high-quality projects along the light rail. So far, Wellington has developed projects adjacent to five Green Line stops, including significant district planning work.
For more information on this property or for a building emergency, please call 651-372-2218.
- Across the street from 19,400-seat Allianz Field, home of the Minnesota United (15,500 season-ticket holders as of 2021)
- Elevated amenity deck with firepit, sauna, grill stations and dry bar area
- Second-floor club room with foosball table, kitchen, double-sided fireplace and TV lounge
- Coworking lounge with private work stations
- Fitness center with virtual on-demand fitness and yoga area
- Package lockers and secure room for oversized packages
- Private underground parking available, including a car matrix and electric vehicle charging stations
- On the Metro Transit Bus Rapid Transit A line and one block from Snelling & University station on the Green Line
- Ground-floor bike lounge and secure indoor bike storage
- Common area wi-fi for residents
- Pet spa
Leasing Agent &