A new field of play across from Allianz Field.
The Pitch apartment community offers stylish studios, one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms conveniently located across the street from Allianz Field along the Green Line and midway between the downtowns. The project also includes street-level retail that houses the Bremer Bank that formerly occupied the site, along with 4,291 SF of remaining rentable space.
The project is among the first market-rate offerings north of I-94 and east of Fairview and demonstrates the neighborhood’s ability to support significant capital investment in high-quality projects along the light rail. So far, Wellington has developed projects adjacent to five Green Line stops, including significant district planning work.
- Across the street from 19,400-seat Allianz Field, home of the Minnesota United (15,500 season-ticket holders as of 2021)
- Elevated amenity deck with firepit, sauna, grill stations and covered dry bar area
- Second-floor club room with foosball table, kitchen, double-sided fireplace and TV lounge
- Coworking lounge with private work stations
- Fitness center with virtual on-demand fitness and yoga area
- Package lockers and secure room for oversized packages
- Private underground parking available, including electric vehicle charging stations
- On the Metro Transit Bus Rapid Transit A line and one block from Snelling & University station on the Green Line
- Ground-floor bike lounge and secure indoor bike storage
- Common area wi-fi for residents
- Pet spa
Leasing Agent &