Energy Park Financial Center
A striking office building between the downtowns.
This dynamic three-story office building marks the epicenter of St. Paul's busy Energy Park submarket. Energy Park Financial Center’s unique massing features oversized windows for ample natural light. Employees and visitors enjoy quick access to highways 280, 94 and 35W, both downtowns, as well as many restaurants, shops and attractions nearby at Rosedale Center and HarMar Mall.
- Close access to Snelling Avenue (42,500 VPD) and adjacent bus stop
- Striking massing and large ribbon windows for natural light
- Within three miles of sports fields and all things Como Park (lake, trails, zoo and conservatory)
- Easy access to local shops (Rosedale Center and HarMar Mall), restaurants, attractions, public transportation and both downtowns
- Built in 1987 by local partner Pope Architects
- Fully remodeled first and third floors
- Shared conference room
- Ample free parking
Leasing Agent &