To our partners in business and community:
We wish you a joyful holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year! This year brought its own set of challenges, but we didn’t have to face them alone. We are proud of what many of you have helped our team accomplish for our communities in 2021. Here's the highlight reel of what our team pulled off in partnership with tenants, contractors, investors, elected officials, neighborhoods, community leaders and others:
- We opened three beautiful multifamily communities — The Pitch, Frogtown Crossroads and Everlake— which add almost 400 homes to the Twin Cities for people across a diverse range of incomes.
- We leased up more than 185,000 SF of space to 36 new tenants.
- We completed Starbucks-anchored Lexside Shops, our inaugural development in Blaine.
- We completed Randolph Square, an impressive office building in St. Paul overlooking the Mississippi that's now home to a variety of State agencies.
- We restored all of the property that was damaged during the riots of 2020 and hosted the grand reopening of Hi-Lake Shopping Center. We welcomed back many of the shopping center’s former tenants and added a Burlington store.
- We broke ground on a mixed-income apartment community in Opus Park, which will provide Minnetonka with 220+ attainable homes.
- At Snelling Office Plaza, we continue to work with long-term tenant Minnetronix — originally a 5,000 SF tenant — as the company thrives and expands into new and renovated space, which will total 176,101 SF by spring.
- We launched a new website that communicates our values and features a whole new look and feel.
- We welcomed 10 new employees and established a new residential division within the company.
These are moments worth celebrating that would not be possible without close collaboration. We are immensely grateful for the hard work of our team and the partnerships that have allowed us to grow and create places that strengthen our communities. In this spirit of partnership, we asked our employees who we should support in our communities for discrete year-end giving in addition to our annual giving commitments. They returned a long list of non-profit organizations, and like last year, we decided to support them all:
- Animal Humane Society
- Children's Heartlink
- Climate Generation
- Emily Program
- Every Meal
- Feed my Starving Children
- Friends of Roseville Parks
- Lionsgate Foundation
- NAMI MN
- Open Arms
- Pet Haven
- Pinky Swear
- Prepare & Prosper
- Second Harvest
- SPAM FC
- Wilder Foundation
Thank you for your partnership and belief in our work. It is truly remarkable what we are able to build and nurture in our communities together!
Wellington Management, Inc.